The objective of scholarship Test is to give financial support to girl children of Grade I- VIII
The Scholarship test will be conducted under Litera Shakti Campaign to empower Girl Child’s Education and to boost and motivate girl child in their studies.
The opportunity to appear for the Scholarship test will be given to every registered girl child. Top 5 girls will be selected from each grade
- Registration is mandatory for the Scholarship test.
- Registration is free of cost.
- The mode of exam will be offline.
- Once the child is registered, the parent will get confirmation via watsapp or mail with admit card and other related details.
- Scholarship test will be conducted on 1st April 2021.
- Result will be declared on 5th April, 2021.
- The timing of the exam will be:
- Grade I-III: 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Grade IV & V: 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Grade VI-VIII: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Entire paper will be objective type.
- Four options of each question will be provided.
- No negative marking.
- Grade I-V will have 60 questions(each question will carry 2 marks)
- Grade VI-VIII will have 100 questions (each question will carry 2 marks)
- Grade I-V will have a question paper of 120 marks.
- Grade VI-VIII will have question paper of 200 marks.
- All questions will be based on NCERT syllabus of the previous class.
Grade I to V
- Mathematics: 15 questions for 30 marks.
- English: 15 questions for 30 marks.
- EVS: 15 questions for 30 marks.
- General Awareness: 15 questions for 30 marks.
Grade VI -VIII
- Mathematics: 20 questions for 40 marks.
- English: 20 questions for 40 marks.
- Science: 20 questions for 40 marks.
- Social Studies: 20 questions for 40 marks.
- Current Affair: 20 questions for 40 marks.
Exam Duration - 2 Hours (Total - 120 Minutes).
STUDY WITH MOUNT LITERA AND CHOOSE YOUR DREAMS.